Experience top performance
KBE is the leader
The dynamism of this special company is evident in the latest generation of KBE profiles: KBE 76. The new system unites all the features that discerning building owners, architects and planners want today: optimised insulation, space for large window areas, plus elegant and forward looking design.Continue
Enhancing quality of life: KBE 76
KBE 76’s large glass areas with modern glazing allow consumers to realise their dreams of light-flooded rooms. The new, narrow profiles deliver high static stability, resulting in a light yet energy efficient living environment. The large window areas make optimum use of sunlight and save heating costs, even when the outside temperature is cold.
Design a more beautiful, inviting and sunnier home. Or renovate your existing home with KBE 76.
- Narrow profiles for maximum sunlight incidence
- Solar energy gains reduce heating costs
- Intelligent design for improved window stability
High efficiency in energy savings: KBE 76
KBE 76 makes it easier and more convenient than ever before to achieve energy and heating cost savings. The new generation of windows can incorporate triple glazing and functional glazing up to a thickness of 48 mm. In other words: hardly any heating energy is lost through the glass. Yet the expansive glass surfaces allow valuable sunlight warmth to enter.
- Vast range of options for triple glazing and functional glazing up to 48 mm
- High heat insulating centre seal system with a 76 mm construction depth
- Use of solar energy gains
- State-of-the-art adhesive technology
- proEnergyTec can be used in the frame and sash
Fantastic sound insulation
The volume of traffic is growing, we have more industrial estates and our environment is getting increasingly loud. With KBE 76, you can simply shut out loud noise, which can have a negative effect on health.
Innovative seal technology and sound insulating glazing are the solution.
Your home is quieter and more relaxed. Enjoy a sense of well-being in your home with KBE 76.
- Innovative seals for optimised sound insulation up to 48 dB
- Optional integration of soundproof glazing
Effective intruder protection
It is a proven fact that anti-burglary features in windows and doors deter intruders because they see them and realise that it will take them too long to break into the building.
That’s why KBE 76 offers numerous anti-burglary features to enhance the security of your window, balcony and patio doors. This innovative system is ideal for the integration of anti-burglary fittings and safety glazing.
- Integration of safety glazing up to resistance class RC 2 (WK 2)
- Use of anti-burglary fittings is possible
Vast scope for individuality: KBE 76
Building owners, architects and planners will love KBE 76’s comprehensive range of colours. Whether you’re building a new home or renovating an existing one – KBE 76’s comprehensive range of colour and textured finishes give your architecture a unique look.
Highly weatherproof and easy to clean.
Plain coloured foil
Brings colour into play.
Wood texture foil
Unites a natural appearance with the durability of PVC-U.
Optimum teamwork: KBE 76
PVC-U and aluminium – KBE 76 unites the advantages of both materials in an innovative window system. The aluminium shell delivers weather resistance and a comprehensive range of colour options. The PVC-U profile on the finished window delivers optimum heat and sound insulation.
Elegant aluminium design in a practically unlimited range of colours.
Combination aluminium and PVC-U profile with high statics.
Integrated privacy and sun protection elements and improved heat and noise insulation with an additional glass pane.
Meet new targets: KBE 76
KBE 76 is durable. As a result, buying new windows and doors isn’t just a good investment, you also get to enjoy their optimum function and perfect design for many years to come. The high quality of KBE 76 makes it excellent value for your money.
You also generate lasting value with KBE 76. Its timeless elegance and sustainable design reflects your acceptance of responsibility for future generations.
- Impressive cost and energy savings as a result of optimised heat insulation
- Enhanced quality of life through perfect sound insulation
- More security through integratable intruder protection features
- Easy-care, robust and weatherproof surfaces
- Retains value due to durability and excellent quality
- State-of-the-art technology for excellent ease of operation and reliable function
Pioneering sustainability: KBE 76
KBE 76 conserves valuable resources because this new generation of windows achieve an optimum balance of material usage and functionality. That means maximum insulation values with the most sparing use of PVC-U.
It is also designed in accordance with greenline principles. No lead is used in the PVC-U as a stabiliser. Instead, an eco-friendly calcium-zinc based stabiliser is used.
The sustainability cycle doesn’t end when the KBE 76 reaches the end of its life span because the proEnergyTec foam-filled profiles allow the PVC and the foam to be cleanly separated for recycling.
- Optimised material usage
- Lead-free, eco-friendly stabilisers
- Professional recycling
- Lasting contribution to CO2 reduction because you use less energy as a result of high heat insulation
At a glance
A modern PVC-U window system has to satisfy many requirements of design, function, construction physics and insulation, and it also has to be eco-friendly and durable. KBE 76 offers all the advantages of modern windows.
- Optimum heat insulation
- Individual design
- Effective noise protection
- Excellent intrusion protection
- Perfect seal tightness
- Convenient operation
- Simple care
- Long-term value
- High stability
- Low construction depth
- Optional ventilation